Craigrownie or Cove Castle situated in the village of Cove near Helensburgh is now refurbished and available to be rented out for functions such as family events or perhaps corporate functions. This 19th Century Baronial castle sits on the shores of Loch Long is ideal in its proximity to the city of Glasgow for easy travel and yet is in the beautiful surroundings of the lochs and glens of Argyllshire Scotland.
The castle is of special interest as the architect was Alexander Thomson. The instruction for the build (1854) was the land owner at the time (bought from the Duke of Argyll) , John McElroy, a property developer of the era.
no photo available
The nearest village is Cove